We are proud to announce that we will again be the PLATINUM sponsor to the London Craft Distilling Expo 2018! It is a great show, and if you are interested in distilling, it is a must go to. In this iStill Blog post we want to dive in deeper: the program, what we’ll take with us, and the special offer we have for you.
There are a few distillery visits programmed for September 25th. The actual Expo, in the Boiler House, Brick Lane Road, East London, is on September 26th and 27th.
All right, how about the program in the Boiler House on September 26 and 27? Here we go for September 26th:
- Gin Blending Masterclass (Pre-Expo Event)
- Vodka Masterclass
- Gin: Tidbits and Time travel with David T. Smith
- The Art of Artemisia – Distilling with Wormwood
- Beer & Burger Night for iStill Aficionados (18h30 - 22h00)
Beer & Burgers will be just across the street. It will start at 19h00 and take … well … as long as it takes. The goal is to meet & mingle. To eat, drink, and have loads of fun together! We assemble at 18h30 at the iStill Booth.
September 27th looks like this:
Odin gives his speech on the future of distribution. With technology now fully available to Craft Distillers to compete with Big Alcohol when it comes to taste, it is now time to direct our attention to the next hurdle. In a 20 minute speech Odin of iStill will inform the Craft Distilling Industry about Portfolio Distilling. Portfolio Distilling is a new platform for and by Craft Distillers. Produce locally, distribute globally!
William (Assembly), Veronika (Finance), and Odin (the muppet that made this mess) will be manning the stand. They will be supported by the multiple award winning distilling team of The Wrecking Coast Distillery. And – as is the tradition – for sure more iStill Customers will show up and share their drinks. I expect Tom to show up with his rum … and others will join us with Tequila, whisky, and gin and vodka for sure!
Award winning bar tender, mixologist, and distiller Jason Cawthron is part of the iStill Team. He helps represent us on the North American market. Jason will join us in London and shake-up some cocktails! But, knowing Jason, he’ll do more. If you bring your own drink, he’ll probably advice you how you can make a signature cocktail out of it. And we all know that cocktails sell …
We will bring a lot of fun equipment with us! Some barrels and stills. For sure, there will be an iStill 500 NextGen in combination with the all new glass column sections, indirect heaters, and potstill lay-out.
Here’s why you should visit us at the London Craft Distilling Expo 2018:
- It’s an awesome event with great speeches and classes
- Odin will speak about future distribution opportunities for Craft Distillers
- iStill’s stand is manned by customers that bring (and pour!) their own drinks
- Jason will be there, making cocktails
- On the evening of September26th, iStill hosts the yearly Beer & Burgers event;
- The iStill 500 NextGen is on display
- If you visit our stand, take a picture, and post it on Facebook, with a reference to iStill, you will get a EUR 250,- discount on iStill equipment or spirits design (like your special signature cocktail by Jason Cawthron)!
iStill Customers that want to join us at the show can get tickets for free. There is a limited amount of them. First come, first served. Please reach out to Veronika@iStillMail.com if you want tickets ...
iStill London Craft Distilling Expo …