The iStill 100 NextGen has always been our smallest production still. Its column was designed to work optimally with 3.5 kW, because that is - in many places around the world - the maximum household electrical power draw.
As times change, and since the iStill Mini is now well-established as the distilling industry's recipe development still, we feel it is time to upgrade the iStill 100 in order to boost its performance and functionality. This iStill Blog post explains the new features, their benefits, the different varieties of the redesigned iStill 100, pricing, and the sort of customers the unit aims to serve.
- Bigger diameter 3 inch column (80 mm DIN internal, so 3.15 inch to be exact);
- Bigger diameter 2.5 inch drain;
- Bigger diameter 3 inch legs (yes, 3.15 inch actually);
- Beefed-up, 5.7 kW heating system;
- Indirect heating is now an option;
- Jet Propulsion Agitator System (J-PAS) is now an option;
- StillControl App & Thermometer for Manual Series.
- Performance increase: 51% (liters per hour at matching vapor speeds);
- Easy discharge of pulp or on the grain left-overs;
- More sturdy design;
- Faster heat-up, faster runs;
- Both off the grain and on the grain and pulp distilling are now possible;
- Manual Series: StillControl helps you manage your run and replicate recipes;
- NextGen Series: automation and robotization executes runs and replicates recipes.
- iStill 100 Potstill;
- iStill 100 Plated;
- iStill 100 Hybrid.
Pricing iStill 100 "Redesign"
- Manual or Automated & Robotized;
- Agitator and Indirect Heaters.
- iStill 100 Potstill Manual: EUR 10.000,-;
- iStill 100 Plated Manual: EUR 12.500,-;
- iStill 100 Hybrid Manual: EUR 15.000,-
- iStill 100 Potstill (Automated & Robotized): EUR 15.000,-;
- iStill 100 Plated (Automated & Robotized): EUR 20.000,-;
- iStill 100 Hybrid (Automated & Robotized): EUR 25.000,-;
- Agitator and Indirect Heaters: EUR 3.750,-.
- Starting distilleries;
- Gin and liqueur distilleries that work with GNS;
- Big, existing distilleries that want enhanced recipe development capability;
- Small batch distilleries or distilleries that want to add small batch production to their portfolio;
- "Bauern Brennereianlagen" (farmers doing seasonal fruit brandy distillations in f.i. Southern-Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Hungary and the Elzas.
Any new orders for the iStill 100 from now onwards will be build according to the new specs, that we released today. Please know that our website will see a major overhaul in July. The new options, features and benefits, introduced here, are not yet shown on our current website. For more information and ordering, please reach out to Sales@iStillmail.com.
Bird-view new iStill 100 ...